Edwards Effective Executive is an experience that will provide significant benefits to both you and your organization. The program will empower you to:
- Become a more effective leader, strategic thinker, and agent of positive change.
- Be able to manage your organization through newly acquired ideas, tools and templates.
- Go ‘green’ and receive a complimentary iPad Air to use during the course and keep afterwards! Receive and manage your learning materials electronically, while enjoying enhanced note-taking convenience.
- Have ample opportunity to network with seasoned professionals from across North America from a variety of organizations and industries. Whether it’s in-class discussions, breaks, dining table groups, optional extracurricular evening activities, or socializing in the hospitality suite there is always time to share ideas with fellow participants.
- Discuss personal goal setting and problem solving techniques with session leaders who are caring professionals in one-on-one coaching appointments.
- Retreat and renew in a resort that is the perfect escape from the day-to-day stress of being a business professional in today’s economy.Waskesiu has something for everyone; its idyllic atmosphere leaves you feeling completely relaxed and in charge.
- Take control of your lifestyle by returning your focus to healthy living through a professional fitness assessment, daily fitness activities and optional one-on-one coaching with a Certified Personal Trainer.
- Obtain a certificate of achievement upon completion of the program and have a built-in alumni network of over 600 past participants who have gone through the program over the last three decades.
- Take advantage of post-program support through access to staff and facilitators who are available to answer any questions upon returning to the workplace.
"The passion and knowledge of the instructos made it easy to be engaged and this made learning fun. They got 110% out of me due to this!"
- Sean Schroeder, Vendasta Technologies
"This program is invaluable. I have taken away many tools and insights that will make me a better leader."
– Michele Rousseau, Ministry of Central Services