Masters Certificate in Project Management (Regina or Saskatoon)
The most popular project management program in Canada... Now graduating over 1,000 participants per year.
National Program Director discusses benefits of the Masters Certificate in Project ManagementDownload Program Brochure
306-966-8686 or send your inquiry.
The program is offered in partnership with Schulich Executive Education Centre, a PMI® Registered Education Provider
Simply put, graduates of our conveniently scheduled 9-module program learn how to manage projects. This is our most important objective – to build qualified, capable and well trained project managers. This program is not theory. It delivers tools, techniques and knowledge that can be used immediately in the field.
As well, because our project management course education framework is founded upon The Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®), our program prepares students to sit for the PMI PMP exam. In a recent study of our graduates, we learned that almost half our students go on to write the exam and over 95% pass on the first try.
Program at a Glance:
- 9 Course Modules - 18 days over 5-6 months in convenient Friday/Saturday sessions
- Fee includes full program tuition, all teaching materials, IPAD, program resources, lunches, refreshments, framed graduation certificate and recognition event
- Cohort-based instruction by some of the best business leaders in North America.
- Attendees at this program are entitled to 126 Professional Development Units (PDUs) from the Project Management Institute, Inc. upon completion
92.3% of past participants in post program survey reported that the program had a positive impact on their careers. 97.4% improved the way they perform as project managers. 44.2% chose to write a PMP exam, 95.5% of them passed it on the first try and the rest passed it the second time.
Location in Saskatchewan:
- Saskatoon: February 3 - June 13, 2015
Fee: $8,450 + 5% GST = $8,872.50
“I found the program to be very practical with the instructors always using real-life scenarios that related to the program content. I also found it challenging at times as well. The best part was meeting new people and engaging in the new concepts and ideas that we all shared.”
- Gord Bottcher, SaskPower